Planned Cover has almost 40 years experience in managing risks for construction professionals. At Planned Cover, we assist our clients to understand and manage their professional risks through more than just an insurance policy. Our main objective is to provide all professionals with access to a comprehensive package of tailored services including:
- Insurance placement – professional indemnity, directors and officers, employment practices, statutory liability and general insurance & personal insurance products
- Risk management presentations, newsletters and practice notes
- Claims management/assistance
- Making our own submissions to government on key risk issues for construction professionals i.e. proportionate liability law, workplace health and safety law and changes to the state Architects Acts.
- Working directly with a number of the Associate Practice Committees and Large Practices Forums.
- Presenting at various Universities around Australia.
- Advising on the drafting of agreements like Australian Standard 4122-2010 and the Institute of Architects Client and Architect Agreement-2009.
- Consult Australia
- Planning Institute of Australia
- Australian Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS)
- Built Environment Design Institute (BEDI)