Please find below a detailed description of some of our more popular Personal Insurances.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to call 1800 810 970.

Providing protection for your building and/or contents from fire, storm & tempest, earthquake, malicious damage and theft. Also providing cover for legal liability. We can offer two types of covers, a basic listed events cover or a more comprehensive accidental damage cover.

As well as being able to offer cover for business vehicles, we can also provide cover for private motor vehicles. A range of covers available include:

  • Comprehensive Cover
  • Third party Fire and Theft
  • Third Party only


You can also restrict your cover to reduce the premium charge. An example of this would be by nominating particular drivers and/or opting for a low kilometre limit if your car is not used often.

This type of policy provides cover for investment properties and short term rental properties (such as holiday homes). Cover can include the building and contents, theft and malicious damage, loss or rent and rent default as well as legal and common areas liability.